Enjoy premium vision, potent style and durable eye protection with Oakley's Half Jacket 2.0. The frames use Oakley's lightweight O Matter material and feature a semi-rimless design for an extensive field of view. Their polarized Plutonite lenses filter 100% of all UV rays, meet the highest impact protection standards and feature Oakley's High Definition Optics that minimize distortion. Plus, the ear and nose pieces are made of Oakley's Unobtainium to keep your glasses exactly where you want them.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- Patented XYZ Optics extend visual clarity and lens curvature opens peripheral view
- Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Oakley's polarized lenses utilize an infusion molding process to guarantee absolute glare protection that can't be worn or rubbed off. Combined with High Definition Optics technology, these lenses cut glare and provide outstanding optical clarity.
Oakley's proprietary Iridium lens coating reduces glare, increases contrast and balances light to help you see better.
|Polished Black / Polarized Black Iridium||OO9144-04||HAL37284302D|